By Karl Maramorosch,Frederick A. Murphy,Aaron J. Shatkin
"This serial... is widely known to virologists. it's a invaluable reduction in retaining an outline of assorted elements of the swiftly increasing fields of virology... well timed, informative, and necessary to scholar, instructor, and examine scientist."
"A crucial buy for all sorts of complete libraries, either public and college, in addition to for these drawn to or doing learn within the box of virology."
- Among the themes lined are:
- Virus-induced immunopathology
- Molecular characterization of pestiviruses
- Transactivation of mobile genes by means of hepatitus B virus proteins
- Principles of molecular association, expression, and evolution of closteroviruses
- Primate T lymphotropic oncoretroviruses
- Replication of positive-stranded RNA viruses of vegetation and animals
Read or Download Advances in Virus Research: 47 PDF
Similar genetics books
With the increase of genomics, the existence sciences have entered a brand new period. Maps of genomes became the icons for a finished wisdom of the organism on a formerly unattained point of complexity, and the corporation of genetic wisdom in maps has been a tremendous motive force within the institution of the self-discipline.
Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD) is a genetic sickness concerning slowly innovative muscle degeneration within which the muscle groups of the face, shoulder blades and top fingers are one of the such a lot critically affected. it's the 3rd commonest inherited muscular dystrophy, affecting 1 in 20,000.
This quantity comprises the court cases of the XVth North American Testis Workshop, held in Louisville, Kentucky, April 7 to ten, 1999, to explain present advances in testis biology. the 1st chapters offer an invaluable historic point of view of testis body structure and formulate compelling learn questions about very important points of sperm formation and serve as.
This new quantity of equipment in Enzymology maintains the legacy of this prime serial with caliber chapters authored by means of leaders within the box. This quantity covers computational prediction RNA constitution and dynamics, together with such subject matters as computational modeling of RNA secondary and tertiary constructions, riboswitch dynamics, and ion-RNA, ligand-RNA and DNA-RNA interactions.
- Plunkett's Biotech & Genetics Industry Almanac 2010: Biotech & Genetics Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Understanding Lipid Metabolism with Microarrays and Other Omic Approaches
- Handbook of Behavior Genetics
- Biotechnological Approaches to Barley Improvement (Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry)
Additional info for Advances in Virus Research: 47
Advances in Virus Research: 47 by Karl Maramorosch,Frederick A. Murphy,Aaron J. Shatkin