By Ravi P. Agarwal,Kanishka Perera,Sandra Pinelas
Read or Download An Introduction to Complex Analysis PDF
Best mathematical analysis books
This quantity offers a improvement of the tips of harmonic research with a different emphasis on application-oriented subject matters. based on the interdisciplinary nature of the topic, theoretical facets of the topic are complemented through in-depth explorations of comparable fabric of an utilized nature.
Distributions within the actual and Engineering Sciences is a accomplished exposition on analytic equipment for fixing technological know-how and engineering difficulties. it truly is written from the unifying standpoint of distribution thought and enriched with many smooth issues that are vital for practitioners and researchers.
This self-contained textbook offers a radical exposition of multivariable calculus. The emphasis is on correlating common suggestions and result of multivariable calculus with their opposite numbers in one-variable calculus. extra, the e-book contains real analogues of simple leads to one-variable calculus, akin to the suggest worth theorem and the elemental theorem of calculus.
This paintings, first released in 1995, offers advancements in knowing the subdominant exponential phrases of asymptotic expansions that have formerly been overlooked. through contemplating unique exponential sequence coming up in quantity idea, the authors derive the generalised Euler-Jacobi sequence, expressed when it comes to hypergeometric sequence.
- Sobolev Spaces of Fractional Order, Nemytskij Operators, and Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations (De Gruyter Series in Nonlinear Analysis and Applications)
- Calculus: Pearson New International Edition
- Wiener Chaos: Moments, Cumulants and Diagrams: A survey with Computer Implementation: 1 (Bocconi & Springer Series)
- Principles of Harmonic Analysis (Universitext)
- Wavelet Methods for Time Series Analysis (Cambridge Series in Statistical and Probabilistic Mathematics)
- Arbeitsbuch Mathematik für Ingenieure, Band II: Differentialgleichungen, Funktionentheorie, Numerik und Statistik: 2 (German Edition)
Additional info for An Introduction to Complex Analysis
An Introduction to Complex Analysis by Ravi P. Agarwal,Kanishka Perera,Sandra Pinelas