By Angelika Bikner-Ahsbahs,Christine Knipping,Norma Presmeg
Read or Download Approaches to Qualitative Research in Mathematics Education: Examples of Methodology and Methods (Advances in Mathematics Education) PDF
Best curricula books
Reclaiming wisdom asserts the need of a powerful view of information for a strong sociology of information, for either learning the curriculum and constructing coverage. Divided into 4 sections or investigations, the imperative query underlying this booklet is how, in an international of uncertainty and problem, will we advance a dependable wisdom perform?
For too many scholars, arithmetic contains evidence in a vacuum, to be memorized as the teacher says so, and to be forgotten whilst the process research is done. during this all-too-common situation, younger rookies frequently pass over the opportunity to increase skills—specifically, reasoning skills—that can serve them for a life-time.
A few of the chapters inside of draw common and particular linkages to curriculum layout, from the basis of the necessity to transcend addressing the conceptions of rookies, to trying to comprehend the substrate upon which those conceptions are based. The argument is made that this substrate contains the actual set of lived studies of every learner, and the way – simply because those lived reviews are as tacit as they're various – designing curriculum round misconceptions and preconceptions on my own wouldn't result in enduring knowing from first ideas.
This publication addresses universal center country usual curriculum assets to help the college librarian in taking part with school room academics. • provides you with the chance to workout management on your tuition, taking part in a key position within the implementation of the CCSS in all topic components and participating with teachers to co-teach classes correlated with the criteria• presents ready-to-implement lesson plans cross-referenced to the CCSS for all grade degrees • stocks assortment improvement making plans directions on the subject of the CCSS• contains source feedback and extra lesson plans in all content material components
- The Focus Factor: 8 Essential Twenty-First Century Thinking Skills for Deeper Student Learning
- Practical Pedagogy for the Jewish Classroom: Classroom Management, Instruction, and Curriculum Development: Classroom Management, Instruction and Curriculum ... Greenwood Educators' Reference Collection)
- Best Practices in Adolescent Literacy Instruction, Second Edition (Solving Problems in the Teaching of Literacy)
- Transnational and Borderland Studies in Mathematics Education (Studies in Mathematical Thinking and Learning Series)
- Assessment in Music Education: from Policy to Practice (Landscapes: the Arts, Aesthetics, and Education)
- Rethinking Schooling: Twenty-Five Years of the Journal of Curriculum Studies (Education Heritage)
Extra info for Approaches to Qualitative Research in Mathematics Education: Examples of Methodology and Methods (Advances in Mathematics Education)
Approaches to Qualitative Research in Mathematics Education: Examples of Methodology and Methods (Advances in Mathematics Education) by Angelika Bikner-Ahsbahs,Christine Knipping,Norma Presmeg