By M. J. D. Powell
Read or Download Approximation Theory and Methods PDF
Best mathematical analysis books
This quantity offers a improvement of the guidelines of harmonic research with a distinct emphasis on application-oriented topics. in line with the interdisciplinary nature of the topic, theoretical features of the topic are complemented by way of in-depth explorations of similar fabric of an utilized nature.
Distributions within the actual and Engineering Sciences is a accomplished exposition on analytic equipment for fixing technological know-how and engineering difficulties. it's written from the unifying point of view of distribution idea and enriched with many glossy subject matters that are very important for practitioners and researchers.
This self-contained textbook offers an intensive exposition of multivariable calculus. The emphasis is on correlating basic suggestions and result of multivariable calculus with their opposite numbers in one-variable calculus. extra, the e-book comprises actual analogues of uncomplicated leads to one-variable calculus, corresponding to the suggest price theorem and the elemental theorem of calculus.
This paintings, first released in 1995, offers advancements in figuring out the subdominant exponential phrases of asymptotic expansions that have formerly been missed. through contemplating precise exponential sequence coming up in quantity concept, the authors derive the generalised Euler-Jacobi sequence, expressed when it comes to hypergeometric sequence.
- Convergence Methods for Double Sequences and Applications
- Numerical Methods in Electromagnetics: Special Volume: 13 (Handbook of Numerical Analysis)
- Holomorphic Functions of Several Variables (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematics)
- The Bartle-Dunford-Schwartz Integral: Integration with Respect to a Sigma-Additive Vector Measure: 69 (Monografie Matematyczne)
- Funktionentheorie 1 (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- The Nature of Mathematics and the Mathematics of Nature
Additional info for Approximation Theory and Methods
Approximation Theory and Methods by M. J. D. Powell