By Peggy L. Maki
Read Online or Download Assessing for Learning: Building a Sustainable Commitment Across the Institution PDF
Best college & university education books
Larger schooling leaders, managers, human source execs, school, and employees more and more face uncivil, bullying behaviors in academe. this may present itself as consistent public humiliation through a brand new division chair, exclusion of a contingent school member, undermining of labor functionality via a manager, stalking via a employees member, or taunting.
On the planet Library of Educationalists, foreign specialists themselves bring together career-long collections of what they pass judgement on to be their best items – extracts from books, key articles, salient examine findings, significant theoretical and useful contributions – so the area can learn them in one conceivable quantity, permitting readers to persist with the topics in their paintings and notice the way it contributes to the advance of the sector.
Weakened through Opium Wars and a succession of inner rebellions within the mid-1800s, China’s imperial leaders made a ancient decision—to holiday a practice of isolation and search schooling outdoor the homeland’s borders. In time, an acquisition of technology and know-how from the rapidly-industrializing West might let China to modernize its still-feudal economic system and outmoded army, therefore restoring balance and constructing security from destiny overseas encroachment.
“Overall, the booklet will basically be of curiosity to all college participants who train in larger teaching programs, doctoral scholars within the box, and in addition directors on the Provost or Dean of schooling point. it will probably even be of curiosity to researchers who learn curriculum improvement – specifically in the next schooling context.
- Intercultural and Multicultural Education: Enhancing Global Interconnectedness (Routledge Research in Education)
- Literacy and Mobility: Complexity, Uncertainty, and Agency at the Nexus of High School and College (Expanding Literacies in Education)
- The Education Dissertation: A Guide for Practitioner Scholars
- Teaching Literature at a Distance: Open, Online and Blended Learning
- Black Collegians’ Experiences in US Northern Private Colleges: A Narrative History, 1945-1965
- Facilitating a Collegial Department in Higher Education: Strategies for Success (Jossey-Bass Resources for Department Chairs)
Extra resources for Assessing for Learning: Building a Sustainable Commitment Across the Institution
Assessing for Learning: Building a Sustainable Commitment Across the Institution by Peggy L. Maki