By Lambros S Athanasiou,Dimitrios I Fotiadis,Lampros K Michalis
Atherosclerotic Plaque Characterization tools in line with Coronary Imaging offers an entire evaluation of machine tools for atherosclerotic plaque reconstruction and characterization. The authors, with their services from biomedical engineering, computing device technological know-how, and cardiology, supply a holistic view. the focal point of the booklet is at the presentation of significant imaging strategies, together with their boundaries. It contains info at the mechanical characterization and homes of plaques and applicable constitutive versions to explain the mechanical habit of plaques.
The authors discover the demanding situations of utilizing a number of coronary imaging applied sciences, and supply the professionals and cons of invasive vs. non-invasive recommendations. equipment for plaque characterization and 3D reconstruction of coronary arteries utilizing IVUS, OCT, and CT photographs are defined.
This e-book can help readers examine new traits in photo processing research and plaque characterization, enforce automatic plaque characterization methodologies, comprehend coronary imaging drawbacks, and understand three dimensional coronary artery and plaque reconstruction tools.
- Describes the multimodality imaging options which are typical within the analysis of arterial illnesses, together with intravascular ultrasound, optical coherence tomography, angiography, computed tomography angiography, and magnetic resonance angiography
- Discusses in-depth the computational equipment that are used for the detection of other plaque types
- Explores plaque in 3D reconstruction tools and plaque modeling approaches
Read or Download Atherosclerotic Plaque Characterization Methods Based on Coronary Imaging PDF
Similar physician & patient books
This useful notebook presents a precis of analysis at the function of dopamine within the reason and scientific presentation of schizophrenia. It comprises an outline of the background and etiology of schizophrenia, in addition to a evaluation of schizophrenia and glossy administration. It highlights the genetics of schizophrenia, together with the functionality of dopamine and 5HT receptors, COMT, and drug metabolism.
The definite solution to actual ultrasound diagnosis:With greater than 2,000 illustrations, this distinctive e-book deals a completely new approach for utilizing ultrasound imaging to accomplish the right kind prognosis fast and reliably. overlaying the whole spectrum of ordinary and pathologic findings within the human physique, the authors -- all specialists within the box -- current a color-coded process of greater than 250 drop-down menus, which lay out all attainable diagnoses at a look after which advisor the consumer rapidly and without doubt to a correct analysis.
Hugely counseled, BMA clinical booklet Awards 2015Across its 5 variants, Symptom Sorter has excelled in redressing the stability among indicators and diagnoses to develop into the basic reference ebook in fundamental care. .Presenting a mess of signs mostly encountered in fundamental care, this absolutely revised and vastly accelerated variation good points fresh chapters on visible disturbances, hand and wrist soreness and irregular pursuits.
This best-selling quantity within the specifications™ sequence presents a entire advent to well timed ultrasound options, making sure easy accessibility to all of the crucial instruments for the powerful perform of ultrasonography. accomplished but concise, Ultrasound covers every little thing from simple ideas to complicated state of the art innovations.
- The Evidence Base of Clinical Diagnosis: Theory and Methods of Diagnostic Research (Evidence-Based Medicine)
- French's Index of Differential Diagnosis An A-Z 16th Edition
- Bioethics and the Fetus: Medical, Moral and Legal Issues (Biomedical Ethics Reviews)
- Mathematics for the Clinical Laboratory - E-Book
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Diagnosis and Therapeutics (Clinical Gastroenterology)
- Atlas of Salivary Gland Cytopathology: with Histopathologic Correlations
Extra resources for Atherosclerotic Plaque Characterization Methods Based on Coronary Imaging
Atherosclerotic Plaque Characterization Methods Based on Coronary Imaging by Lambros S Athanasiou,Dimitrios I Fotiadis,Lampros K Michalis