By Cheng Liu,K. John Morrow
Addressing an important want by way of describing the technology and procedure concerned to increase biosimilars of monoclonal antibody (mAb) medicinal drugs, this publication covers all facets of biosimilar improvement: preclinical, scientific, regulatory, manufacturing.
• Guides readers throughout the complicated panorama concerned with constructing biosimilar models of monoclonal antibody (mAb) drugs
• Features movement charts, tables, and figures that essentially illustrate tactics and makes the booklet understandable and accessible
• Includes a evaluation of FDA-approved mAb medicinal drugs as a brief connection with evidence and helpful information
• Examines new applied sciences and methods for bettering biosimilar mAbs
Read or Download Biosimilars of Monoclonal Antibodies: A Practical Guide to Manufacturing, Preclinical, and Clinical Development PDF
Similar biochemistry books
Studies of Environmental illness and Toxicology makes an attempt to supply concise, serious experiences of well timed advances, philosophy and important components of comprehensive or wanted activity within the overall box of xenobiotics, in any section of our environment, in addition to toxicological implications.
Nutrient Metabolism defines the molecular destiny of nutrition and different nutritional compounds in people, in addition to outlining the molecular foundation of techniques aiding nutrients, corresponding to chemical sensing and urge for food regulate. It specializes in the presentation of dietary biochemistry; and the reader is given a transparent and particular viewpoint at the occasions that keep watch over usage of nutritional compounds.
Lipid peroxidation is a crucial mobile strategy which may end up in unsafe results whether it is now not regulated successfully. Lipid hydroperoxide is shaped in an preliminary step of lipid peroxidation. Lipid hydroperoxide is usually often called a possible resource of singlet oxygen. destructive aldehydes are shaped whilst the lipid hydroperoxide is degraded.
This short studies the chemistry in the back of the construction of yoghurt via acidification of milk. It quantifies the adjustments in actual and chemical homes of yoghurt in the course of fermentation with microbial organisms (such as Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus). it's been stumbled on that this symbiosis has an optimum improvement at a temperature of ca.
- Telomerases: Chemistry, Biology and Clinical Applications
- Cell-free Protein Synthesis: Methods and Protocols
- Introduction to Enzymology
- Cancer as a Metabolic Disease: On the Origin, Management, and Prevention of Cancer
- Obesity and Lipotoxicity (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Free Radicals in Biology and Medicine
Extra info for Biosimilars of Monoclonal Antibodies: A Practical Guide to Manufacturing, Preclinical, and Clinical Development
Biosimilars of Monoclonal Antibodies: A Practical Guide to Manufacturing, Preclinical, and Clinical Development by Cheng Liu,K. John Morrow