By M. Raafat El-Gewely
- More than a hundred and fifty figures elucidate and make stronger key points
- Inclusion of experiences of such hot-topics as arginine methylation in wellbeing and fitness and disease
- Wide number of assurance retains biotechnologists updated on many points of the field
Read Online or Download Biotechnology Annual Review: 14 PDF
Similar genetics books
With the increase of genomics, the existence sciences have entered a brand new period. Maps of genomes became the icons for a accomplished wisdom of the organism on a formerly unattained point of complexity, and the employer of genetic wisdom in maps has been an enormous driver within the institution of the self-discipline.
Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD) is a genetic sickness related to slowly innovative muscle degeneration within which the muscle groups of the face, shoulder blades and higher palms are one of the so much seriously affected. it's the 3rd commonest inherited muscular dystrophy, affecting 1 in 20,000.
This quantity includes the lawsuits of the XVth North American Testis Workshop, held in Louisville, Kentucky, April 7 to ten, 1999, to explain present advances in testis biology. the 1st chapters supply an invaluable ancient point of view of testis body structure and formulate compelling study questions about very important elements of sperm formation and serve as.
This new quantity of tools in Enzymology keeps the legacy of this top-rated serial with caliber chapters authored through leaders within the box. This quantity covers computational prediction RNA constitution and dynamics, together with such themes as computational modeling of RNA secondary and tertiary buildings, riboswitch dynamics, and ion-RNA, ligand-RNA and DNA-RNA interactions.
- Applications of Mass Spectrometry Imaging to Cancer (Advances in Cancer Research)
- Handbook of Systems Biology: Concepts and Insights
- Flow Cytometry: Principles and Applications
- Handbook of Pharmacogenomics and Stratified Medicine
- Nucleic Acid Testing for Human Disease
Extra info for Biotechnology Annual Review: 14
Biotechnology Annual Review: 14 by M. Raafat El-Gewely